Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Walkabout iPhone Snaps

Lately I've taken to getting out of my office cubicle around 3:00 PM to take a short 15-minute "art walk."

I find this helps break up the workload grind and put me in a relaxed, more creative mood.

I like to take photos of unusual light effects and shadowplay of the Dallas Winter light, while I roam.

It's really more about experiencing a brief mental state of "flow" than going for aerobic exercise. 

Here's some of my better recent photos. Cube toilers, instead of a static coffee and goodie break, get out there in the world for a creative walkabout, and cop the flow state...


Don Mangus, Turtle Creek Walkabout 1, iPhone photo, 2014

Don Mangus, Turtle Creek Walkabout 2, iPhone photo, 2014

Don Mangus, Turtle Creek Walkabout 3, iPhone photo, 2014

Don Mangus, Turtle Creek Walkabout 4, iPhone photo, 2014

Don Mangus, Turtle Creek Walkabout 5, iPhone photo, 2014

Don Mangus, Turtle Creek Walkabout 6, iPhone photo, 2014

Don Mangus, Turtle Creek Walkabout 7, iPhone photo, 2014


Don Mangus, Turtle Creek Walkabout 8, iPhone photo, 2014









No comments:

Post a Comment